Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello
Hey everyone, I'm new to the blogging world. I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Tiffany. I have recently bought a house and moved to Oshawa, ON. I have a boyfriend named Nathan, we have almost been together for 5 years. I have a 4 year old cat named Nemo, and a 5 week old puppy named Tate. I have a sister who is 24 and just got engaged! I also have 2 brothers, one is 15 and the other is 18. My favorite colour is purple. my favorite foods are spaghetti, and  poutine:) I ejoy swimming, and camping. My parents have a trailer in Marmora that I enjoy going to. My plan is to blog at least once a week, hopefully I stick to it!! hehe

Me, Nathan, and our new puppy Tate!
Nemo My Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment