Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moms for the weekend

So, this weekend is my moms "32nd" birthday... Also known as "48th"! Since Nathan had to work Saturday, I decided to just spend the whole weekend at her house.

This is my first whole weekend away from my puppies, and I miss them like crazy! Can't wait to see them!

So friday night we went to the ganny for some drinks. Then when we got home my brother dillon and I decided to do some "crayon art". It is a pretty neat peice of art. If my flower was better mine would be perfect lol.

Saturday, my mom gave me a mani/pedi :D. My grandparents, and sister also came over and we played some really confusing game called "wizard". I think by the end of it I was starting to finally get the hang of it.

Sunday, we are going to the mandarin for an early dinner, followed by a the movie "chimpanzee".

Then I will get to go home and see how excited my puppies are to see me!

Happy 48th mom! You look great!

Tiffany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment